Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Music & Mojitos

I really didn't plan well for my 2 months down here in the south. I got a surge of creativity and no keyboard or piano. I'm finding places where I can send my CD and I don't have any to send, I only brought enough to sell at my gig next weekend. Urgh, I finally have the time I need to make some headway but I don't have my resources.

Ah well, I'm sure I will find a way. I'm nothing if not resourceful!

The good news is I have beaucoups appointments lined up now 4 my business, so that's started to go better.

I'm also started 2 put together a game plan for next year. Pride festivals, showcases, gigs galore ... only I don't know if I'm going to go the pop/rock band route or go the dance r&b/pop route. I HAVE decided to have my CD release on my birthday this year though, that's gonna be hot. I'm starting to plan for that now. AHHHH, so much 2 do!

I'm still looking 4 a rich daddy 2 pay 4 all this shit! ;-)

Tonight feels like a mojito night. Ah yes, it's calling my name! Some nice tunes in my ear, some hot man 2 pay some attention 2 me, and a few mojitos 2 make me feel good! That's the ticket!

"See I'd have all the money in the world if I was a wealthy girl." - Gwen Stefani, Rich Girl


Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!

Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!

Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home